The Reloader® 35mm Co - Reusable Film Camera Pink
Reload (and relive) your greatest memories with 35mm Co’s signature film camera. Designed with manual film advance and rewind functions, this repeat-use camera was made to last the distance. Pack it for travels, parties, beach days or lazy weekend bliss — whatever you’re capturing, The Reloader will keep the moment alive.
Unlike a ‘disposable’ that contributes to our landfill crisis, this repeat-use camera produces nostalgia through a vintage lens time and time again. Just refill with Film when you run out.
The Reloader is a must-have accessory for collectors of good times.
- Compatible with all 35mm film
- Focus-free lens
- Vegan leather wrist strap
The technical stuff:
- Lens 31mm f/9
- Focus 1m to ∞
- Shutter speed 1/120S Power Source: 1x AAA battery for flash (not included)
- Size: 119mm (W) x 67mm (H) x 44mm (D)
- Material: ABS plastic
The Reloader® is compatible with any brand of 35mm film.
Free Standard Shipping On Orders Over $150.00
Shipping prices are calculated at checkout with both standard and express shipping options.
Our orders are fulfilled from Melbourne, Victoria.
Shipping times may vary depending on your location, however please allow 7-10 working days for your order to arrive when using standard shipping or up to 5 working days for the express shipping option, noting that WA and remote locations will have additional transit times.
We do not guarantee your parcel will arrive within a set time frame and the above is a guide only. If you wish to receive your order by a certain date please get in touch with us to discuss this possibility.
Pool Buoy offers standard shipping to New Zealand at a flat rate of $30.00 or Express Shipping at $45.00.
* Please note that all customs, taxes, import duties, brokerage fees, or any additional charges by your local government are the responsibility of the recipient. We are not responsible for these fees in any way, as we do not receive any of this money. Duties and taxes vary by country and by order, so we are unable to estimate the cost. Please contact your customs office or local post office for that information.
Once your order has been shipped you will receive tracking details for your parcel. It is the buyers responsibility to track the delivery.