Not what you were after?
If you have a change of heart or your item is not as you expected, then you are welcome to return your product to us subject to the following terms:
- Pool Buoy will only process a return for items purchased directly from Pool Buoy. If you made your purchase through one of our retail partners you will need to defer back to them directly to process your return.
- The receiver must notify Pool Buoy within 7 days from receipt of goods with an intent to return. To do this please just drop us an email on email@example.com
- The item/s must be in all their original packing, including all box and packaging, and be in new/unused condition. We will not accept product returns without all of the original packaging.
- All costs to return the item/s to Pool Buoy must be paid by the customer. We recommend using registered post with tracking to ensure your goods reach us. All returns remain the property of the customer until received back to us.
- Once Pool Buoy has received your return item/s we will inspect the goods to ensure they are in an unused/new condition. Pool Buoy reserves the right to refuse any return that do not meet our inspections.
- Once a return has been approved by Pool Buoy, we will process a full refund minus any freight charges applied to the original order total.
Damaged On Arrival
If for any reason you believe that your goods have been damaged in transit please contact us within 24hrs from receipt of goods on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please include your order number and detailed images depicting the damage.
Pool Buoy can only process faulty/defective claims on items purchased directly from Pool Buoy. If you made your purchase through one of our retail partners you will need to defer back to them directly to process your claim.
Pool Buoy will offer a product exchange or refund for products found to be defective within 30 days of purchase due to a manufacturing defect.
This warranty is valid only for defects deemed a manufacturing defect, and does not cover any damages or defects caused by normal wear and tear or misuse of the product.
If you believe your item is defective please email email@example.com the following details:
- Order number
- Reason for defective claim
- Imagery to support your claim
If you have any questions in relation to our returns or warranty policy please contact firstname.lastname@example.org